Welcome

A sneak peek into our lives.







Sunday, August 22, 2010

7 weeks

Grow Baby Grow! Paige is up to 10lbs 14oz! She is starting to sleep in longer stretches so we are only getting up once in the middle of the night. She's a big girl now sleeping in her crib all night for the last several nights. We took a couple weeks to make the transition which was probably more for us than her. She is growing out of her newborn diapers so we're switching to ones. Baby clothes are out of control...she has a few pair of preemie pants she still wears (as carpi's), her outfits are mostly newborn or 0-3, but then she's pushing the length in some of her 3 month sleepers. I guess I'll need to learn to eye-ball the size when I go shopping since you sure can't rely on what the tag says.
Here are a few photos from this week.

Sunday morning with daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment